0

Your wish has been granted

The sky might be so blue, and the day could be just as perfect.
but somehow, i felt as if blue has surrounded my whole life through out this two weeks.
i didn't know how world would see me. but either way, i guess i already have the output.
people drop by and say 'hi'. okay, perhaps, i was under too much pressure that it shows on my face.
how could i hide my sorrow when its all over me..? i always believe i could put on some act to conceal some of my troubles but as time goes by...
im getting more and more unstable. I'm losing my ground and by now, feel as if im hanging by a thread while the world revolves wildly around me... the impact is just too much.
This leaves me no choice but to withdraw myself from every single thing I'm currently involved.
I knew just too well that someone has been waiting for this moment his whole life...
Yes... your wish has been granted..
I'm leaving...

0 comments:

Post a Comment